How can we help?
Shoptimized is an innovative, results-driven, fully responsive and SEO-optimized theme for Shopify e-commerce stores. Shoptimized is everything you need to effortlessly build, grow and scale your e-commerce empire.
Shoptimized is the best custom, and highest converting Shopify theme. It’s built for mobile first because that’s where the majority of your traffic comes from. Because it’s based on a mobile-friendly and responsive template, it boasts lightning-fast load times to help improve your search engine results as well as conversions.
Conversion Rate Expert, Bradley Long has architected this premium Shopify theme to include all the elements proven to drive higher conversions, sales and profits.
Shoptimized Shopify Theme Installation
After purchase, you will receive a .zip file to your computer, you can upload it to the Themes page in the admin.
Before you upload, make sure that your theme files are compressed into a single .zip file.
- From your Shopify admin, go to Online Store > Themes.
- In the More themes area, click Upload theme.
- From the Upload theme window, click Choose File to select the “Shoptimized-5.0” zip file.
- Click Upload. The theme will be added to the Themes page of your admin.
Please NOTE! You can’t have more than 20 themes installed on your Shopify store. If you’ve reached the 20 theme limit, you must download and save or delete one of your themes before you can install another one.
Please consider this before updating to the newest version 5.5: Due to the cardinal update of theme code and structure, the older version of Shoptimized 4.x CAN’T be updated to Shoptimized 5.0! The best option is to start from the blank theme installation after purchase.
Remote Theme Updates (New Feature!)
The Shoptimized team has implemented a unique update feature, previously unavailable, that allows us to remotely update your Shoptimized theme and preserve your settings while you will get the latest improvements from us!
Shoptimized Theme Updates Guidelines
Shoptimized 5.0 customization guidelines for store owners:
- Always submit Staging theme for deployment along with API credentials. You can send email to our [email protected] email or submit via online form: https://shoptimized.net/betadetails
- Staging theme is a copy of your live theme (or any unpublished Shoptimized 5.0 theme). Never publish Staging theme directly after update.
- To publish Staging theme – always make a copy of staging theme and publish this newly created Staging theme copy.
Shoptimized 5.0 Customization Guidelines for Coders
- Staging theme of Shoptimized 5.0 theme will be receiving remote updates periodically, Theme info will tell you current build date.
- To preserve your custom code, please always keep track of altered files, and let Shoptimized 5.0 team know path/filenames for these files. We will exclude these files from updates to your customized store in our deployment environment configuration.
- Also keep a good coding style, attach additional custom.css / .liquid snippet files to root theme files (e.g. theme.liquid) and keep track of those includes. This will allow you to easily get updates from Shoptimized 5.0 team and then include your customizations even after update.
Welcome to Shopify and Shoptimized! Whether you’re opening a new online store or are interested in using Shopify as your e-commerce platform, you can find more information about your best options here.
Please refer to Official Shopify documentation if you are new to the system:
After singing into your Shopify store admin, you can set up your store options, configure your settings, and manage your shop using the Shopify admin – add products, set prices etc.
Shopify Official Documentation
Here are links we’ve compiled to give you a quick launch option. They are official Shopify documentation pages and are a good starting point if you’re a novice to the Shopify platform:
Import / Export products: https://help.shopify.com/manual/products/import-export
Create a new collection: https://help.shopify.com/manual/products/collections
Navigation, Menus and Links: https://help.shopify.com/manual/sell-online/online-store/menus-and-links
Payment Methods: https://help.shopify.com/manual/payments